Picture source: internet
It’s one of the best hospitals that I have seen so far with extremely professional staff and breastfeeding friendly doctors, who will educate you as a new mom, eliminating fears and doubts regarding feeding and new born care.
I was sceptical when it came to choosing this hospital over many other super speciality hospitals in Gurgaon (Cradle, Fortis, cloud nine etc) as it was comparatively a new setup then (2016), however I went ahead with it and I’m happy that I chose it.
I also happened to attend the 'one day prenatal workshop' which was pretty informative.
Few most important highlights
- The hospital is breastfeeding friendly; my baby was put on my chest few minutes after being born (he latched on like a pro :) )
- The neonatologist/ paediatricians/lactation consultant in the hospital kept reiterating the benefits of EBF (exclusive breast feeding) every time they came for visits
- We were informed of many myths and wrong practices related to new born baby care.
***Other Special highlights***
- The rooms are super cosy and comfortable with all amenities like that of a star category hotel.
- The food too was good unlike many other hospitals
- The hospital gave a cute birth certificate with our baby's foot prints and other details.
- A booklet with details of our baby and month wise baby care, milestone chart and growth chart was given on discharge.
- The parents are made to plant a sapling in the name of their new born baby; pictures are clicked and sent to the parents.
- Cake is cut by the new parents with their doctor.
- The staff does not take any tip, not even when insisted upon. :)
- Most importantly, the hospital bill is not too hard on your pocket/bank balance! All this priced pretty competitively with other good hospitals around.
I would be soon writing a checklist for to-be parents on finalising a hospital for delivery.
Check here to know what you need to pack for your delivery :)
Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I am in no way related to the management, nor am I employed with the hospital. It is solely based on my experience there in the year 2016. If you are looking for a hospital in Gurgaon for birthing I would certainly recommend W, however kindly do your checks and do not depend on this one review.